- This event has passed.
IPRI Summer Fellows – Research Colloquium
2017-09-20 @ 10:00 - 12:00
On Wednesday, September 20, our Postgraduate Fellows — who have worked with us this summer to develop research on a range of technology policy topics — will present their work at an IPRI-organized Research Colloquium.
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Location: Kiva/Patil, 32-G449
Format: Each Fellow will deliver a brief presentation, followed by Q&A, on their research. This event will be open to all.
– Ariel Dobkin, Yale Law School, on “Fake News: A Symptom of a Divisive Political Culture”
– Ashley Heacock, Sloan/HKS, on “The Systemic Impacts of Job Loss from Automation on Community and Culture in the U.S.”
– Serene Ho, Columbia/SIPA, on “What Makes an Occupation Resilient to Automation? A Conceptual Framework.”
– Donghyeon Kim, Tufts/Fletcher, on “Understanding North Korean Cyberattacks”
– Jackie Koo, Johns Hopkins/SAIS, on “Russia’s Cyber Grand Strategy”
– Meicen Sun, MIT/PoliSci, on “Internet and innovation in the digital economy — evidence from the U.S. and China”
Presentations will be Live Streamed – for any who are un-able to attend in person.
Link to Live Stream will be provided here on Event Day.